Old School Chicken and Rice Casserole



Old School Chicken and Rice Casserole – seriously THE BEST!!! Everyone cleaned their plate and went back for seconds – even our picky eaters!!! Chicken, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, cream of celery, onion powder, garlic powder, water, milk, instant rice and parmesan cheese. This has quickly become a family favorite! We make it at least once a month. SO good!!



FULL RECIPE HERE


Part of me was committed upon a build it and they will come mentality (probably out of self preservation) and part of me was wondering what the heck I was undertaking wrong. Looking assist I dont necessarily concern I was take steps whatever wrong, I just wasnt put on an act acceptable right.


Built it and they will come is unaided portion of the equation afterward it comes to building a blog (or event of any kind). in the manner of applied to event the wise saying should really be built it, push the heck out of it, and subsequently they will come. If youre not appear in everything you can pull off acquire people to stop and look then why would anyone bother?


Its not that I didnt know that I needed to portion my blog everywhere, I just didnt know where to go. additional than Pinterest I was definitely clueless. It was months in the past I even realized that Food Gawker was a thing, but at that narrowing my photography was hence bad I didnt have an icebergs chance in hell of getting whatever accepted.


Eventually I found myself creeping approximately The Food Blogger help community forums which opened my eyes to all of the alternating places that I could allowance recipes. little by little my photography improved, my list of compliance sites grew, and people started to come to my blog.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Detroit-Style Pan Pizza